The main purpose of GLOW is to enhance the quality of learning and teaching in the classroom by fully supporting Curriculum for Excellence (CfE). Each child has their own username and password to allow them to access GLOW both in school and at home.
Access GLOW Scotland here.
The main aims of GLOW are to provide:
- A trusted and safe environment for pupils, practitioners and parents
- A space to create personalised programmes of work and share thinking and curricular resources
- A variety of online tools to enhance learning experiences
- Virtual learning to share information and take part in a lesson
- Tools to enable you to communicate and collaborate across in the network
- Communities of practice that offer practioners rich opportunities to share and collaborate
- Innovation in learning and teaching approaches by engaging and immersing young people in powerful and relevant learning experiences
- Motivation and support for individualised learning, personalisation and choice